Tuesday 12 March 2013

1 Week in.

Basically just wanted to make an update on the strength training and post exactly what I'm doing at this minute. I've done all three days three times and I do feel constantly sore! I added a couple of exercises in here and there if I didn't feel like I was doing enough. Doing each exercise 8-12 times for 3 sets.

DAY 1: Back/Biceps
Lat Pull Down - 23kg
Seated Row - 36kg
Bentover row - 16kg (viper weight
Bicep curl - 8kg each arm
Hammers - 6kg each arm

DAY 2: Chest/Triceps
Chest Press (Machine) - 27kg (32kg today and for future).
Chest Press (Dumbbells) - 10kg each arm
Incline chest press - 6kg each side
Tricep kickback - 6kg
Tricep dips
Tricep overhead dips - 4kg each arm

DAY 3: Shoulder/Legs
Shoulder Press - 23kg
Shoulder Shrugs - 16kg each arm
Upright Row - 10kg each arm
Leg Press - 66kg/73kg (originally 59kg)
Squats - 10kg(medecine ball)
Step Lunge - 4 block risers
Squat pulses (x8) with 6kg medecine ball
Squat Jumps


So basically this is my workout at the moment! Week 1 is completed and hopefully by the time week 21 comes, I will have improved!
:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Brea. I'm not much of a blogger but you have inspired me so much to get into shape. My weight is currently 147 and I'm pretty much at where you started. Senior year is coming up for me and I'm also going to France can you tell me what your workout was so I can start I also want to weigh at least 125lbs maybe even 120lbs HELP!!!!

    ReplyDelete