Tuesday 27 August 2013

Steam rooms!


I've been wanting to write a post on steam rooms for the past few days to explain the benefits of it and how it has helped me! The past few workouts I've done, I've been going in to the steam room for 20-30 minutes. I feel the benefits for me are:
- much much much softer and clearer skin
- helps me relax and my muscles relax
- helps me recover faster so I can work out sooner 
- just in general a really good addition at the end of any workout

So I can actually see and feel benefits from it already after only a few times of doing it, if I make it part of my routine I know how much it's going to benefit me! 

There's also toooooons of scientific research on how it benefits you after exercise and including some of the above, it helps you lose water weight so you can actually lose weight from doing it (because you sweat so much) and its a natural form of detox, sweating away the toxins from your body.

So it's relaxing, helps you lose weight and clears your skin? There's literally no reason why I shouldn't be doing it and I really wanted to share this with you guys so you can feel the benefits too! 

I truly believe this is gonna push me towards my goals even further now and I wanna share that with you guys :) SO GO TO A STEAM ROOM!! It's soooo nice

No comments:

Post a Comment