Saturday 10 August 2013

LEEEEEGS

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEGS!!!
A few people are asking me what leg workout I do so here is the leg training I do. I only do this once a week at the moment, my strength training is split in to three days and the rest of the days I do cardio classes because I fucking love cardio. Also, as you can see I super set some of my exercises (doing exercises in between sets) and this is aimed to make it a cardio workout as well as strength, keeping the heart rate up!  Anyway, here is my legs and abs workout I did today:

Leg press: 4 sets, 12 reps, 280lbs

Squat: 4 sets, 12 reps, 12kg kettle bell; in between each set, 12 squat jumps with 4kg dumb bell

Lunge: 4 sets, 12 reps, 4kg kettle bell; extend kettle bell above head as you lunge. In between each set, 12 pulse lunges with 4kg kettle bell each side

Donkey kicks: 4 sets, 12 reps. In between each set, 30 mountain climbers

Abs:
Crunches: 4 sets, 12 reps with 8kg medicine ball. In between each set, 4 reps of crossover crunches also with medicine ball.

2nd set of crunches; for my second set of abs I do a consistent workout, slowly lowering my reps each set. So here's what I did:
20 crunches, 20 pulse crunches then 20 second hold (no rest in between each exercise on each set)

15 crunches, 15 pulse crunches then 15 sec hold

10 crunches, 10 pulse crunches then 10 sec hold

5 crunches, 5 pulse crunches then 5 sec hold!

And there you have it, my legs and abs day!! This has been posted on my blog so click the link in my bio to copy this regime if you wanna use it 😘 hope this helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment